I'm bringing back the blog!
I'm bringing back the blog for a few reasons. But today, I have to break the news that our rewards program is likely going away. At least for the time being. This program is not sustainable for me to keep up and is causing more harm than good for the shop. However, those of you who are SDS maker members will still be a part of the rewards program as a perk of your membership.
So, let's talk about the membership. A lot is changing in this world and the San Diego Sewn Makers Membership is one way stay connected and be able to provide perks for shopping with San Diego Sewn.
As a member, you will receive:
- At least one email monthly with a discount code on regular priced merchandise.
- I will pay your shipping one time per month; because let's be honest; there is no such thing as free shipping.
- You will periodically get 5" x 5" fabric swatches mailed to your home to help you navigate what is new and what your upcoming projects need!
- A library of free project and quilt patterns
- You will get quilt and project patterns, designed by me for free!
- I like to draw, paint, and design. As an artist, I will occasionally send you art. It might be a sticker, a phone wallpaper, or an art print.
- Access to any tutorials that I create.
- Additional discounts, based off of the new rewards program that I am currently working on creating.
- Whatever else I can think of that I want to share with all of you!
Are you ready to become a member?
Click here to join
Not ready? That's ok. Stay in touch for more updates by joining the mailing list.